Dragos can be contacted directly on 07404 393 687 or at email@example.com.
- 15+ years of experience as part of a multidisciplinary team working with top athletes doing body, mind and soul therapy, around the world.
- My experience as a massage therapist is about 18 months, but I used to do a bit of this before for many years as part of my previous jobs. I started learning about massage therapy while being a student at Sports Academy, many years ago.
- I was a professional athlete myself and I am familiar with all kind of issues sports related.
- ITEC Level 3 – Holistic Massage Therapist (London School of Massage UK)
- Deep Tissue massage therapist
- On-Site chair massage therapist
- DipHE in Physical Education and Sport
- BSc (Econ) (Hons)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- US Silva Method Mind Control certificate
- Level 4 – Master Personal Trainer
I like to help people to feel better, both physically and emotionally.
I am passionate about anatomy, nutrition, and the human body and I truly enjoy what I am doing.
I am a positive and energetic person and I am trying my best to get the most successful feedback from my clients.
Recently I decided to stop travelling overseas so much and to do a career shift and to focus on working mostly in London and
My aim now is to use my knowledge and experience and focus on treating and wellbeing of regular people, not only top athletes.
- the human body, complementary therapies, anatomy, practicing and watching sports of all kind, gym, spending time with my family, travelling, mountain trips, economy, IT and programming. – in my spare
time, I am doing voluntary work collecting and sorting food donations for Euston FoodBank since 2015.
- I am involved in World Armwrestling Federation (WAF) as a master referee and armwrestling expert.
I am very flexible and you can have me as a therapist usually any day
of the week.
Some weeks I am overseas travelling along with my top athletes.
When I am in London my usual available hours for bookings are:
Mon-Fri (10 am until late)
Sat-Sun (3 pm until late)
More info at www.ConidraFIT.com