Dragos can be contacted directly on 07404 393 687 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 15+ years of experience as part of a multidisciplinary team working with top athletes and celebrities doing body, mind and soul therapy, around the world.
- Dragos is highly qualified, fully insured and DBS checked
- He was a professional athlete and he is familiar with all kind of injuries sports related
- Dragos is actively working with tennis players and power athletes, being the official massage and wellbeing therapist for The Queen’s Club and for London Armwrestling Club.
CONDITIONS. HOW CAN WE HELP?
Apart from relaxing, improving your mood and benefit your body, mind, and soul, a great massage can be very useful for:
-Muscles & Joints Maintenance
-Speed-up Recovery After Injury
SIGNATURE ConidraFIT – A very powerful and special treatment
Dragos Corcoveanu created and developed over the years the ConidraFIT Signature wellbeing touch integration treatment, which is a very powerful immunity booster and helped a lot of people with chronic injuries or chronic pain/conditions to improve their health quicker.
Most of the patients reported instant relief or reduced symptoms after just one session of this therapy.
Also, this treatment helped them by reducing the need for prescribed medication and pain killers.
ConidraFIT – London, UK
MFHT BSc (Hons) DipHe ITEC
Massage and Wellbeing Therapist
- Deep Tissue massage therapist
- Sports Massage therapist
- ITEC Level 3 – Holistic Massage Therapist (London School of Massage UK)
- Lympatic Drainage Massage therapist
- Cancer Massage Therapy
- On-Site chair massage therapist
- CBD Oil – Gaia Guru practitioner certificate
- Neom Organics London – wellbeing practitioner
- DipHE in Physical Education and Sport
- BSc (Econ) (Hons)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- US Silva Method Mind Control certificate
- Level 4 – Master Personal Trainer
I like to help people to feel better, both physically and emotionally.
I am passionate about anatomy, nutrition, and the human body and I truly enjoy what I am doing.
I am a positive and energetic person and I am trying my best to get the most successful feedback from my clients.
Recently I decided to stop travelling overseas so much and to do a career shift and to focus on working mostly in London and
My aim now is to use my knowledge and experience and focus on treating and wellbeing of regular people, not only top athletes.
- the human body, complementary therapies, anatomy, practicing and watching sports of all kind, gym, spending time with the family, travelling, mountain trips, economy, IT and programming.
- He is involved in World Armwrestling Federation (WAF) as a master referee and armwrestling expert.
– Dragos is helping the local community by doing voluntary work, collecting and sorting food donations for Euston FoodBank since 2015.
Dragos is flexible and you can have him as a therapist most days
of the week.
His usual available days/hours for bookings are:
Mon, Tue, Fri (11 am until late)
Sat (3 pm until late)
More info at www.ConidraFIT.com